Alcohol & Other Drug (AOD) Information for Santa Clara County
AOD Information Services
The 3Waves Program hopes to meet the needs of Santa Clara County through a diverse array of services.
The 3Waves Information Dissemination & Referral Program offers the following services to Santa Clara County community members and organizations:
- School-Based Presentations: School and community-based presentations are provided using the following curricula, Your Life & AOD: Impacts, Resources & Stigma and Substance Use 101.
- Community Outreach: Outreach efforts are conducted at various community events and sites throughout the year.
- Lending Library & Resource Kiosks: An inventory of AOD informational materials and resources is kept at our office that can either be borrowed through our lending library, requested via order form, or picked up at resource kiosks stationed throughout the county.
- Quarterly 3Waves Magazine: The quarterly magazine is produced to provide engaging content and spark dialogue on AOD led by and for the community.
- Informational AOD Website: The website is kept up-to-date with the latest AOD information and serves as a central gateway to access our services.